Buying on Gearsupply
Finding AV gear online has never been easier. Gearsupply’s expansive online marketplace brings together everyone from the independent professional to the A-level production company to buy and sell AV equipment, resulting in a massive selection of products at great prices. Check out the FAQ below to see how to start buying on Gearsupply.
Welcome to Gearsupply! To create a customer account, go to the top right corner of our webpage and click “Login/Register.” At the bottom of the popup window, click “Create Customer Account.” From there, you will enter your email address and a password will be sent to you for future logins.
From there, you can log into your new account with your email address and the password we sent to you. Then, you can search for products using the search bar at the top of the page or browse our selection using the “Browse Categories” menu on the left side of the screen.
If you’d like to purchase an item, click “Add to Cart” to add it to your shopping cart. If you want to save an item for later, click the heart icon or “Add to Wishlist.” Click the crossed arrows if you want to compare this product with another product.
You can view your wishlist by clicking the heart icon in the top right corner of the screen. You can view your shopping cart and begin the checkout process by clicking the shopping bag icon in the top right corner of the screen, too.
Once you’re ready to check out, you’ll be presented with several payment methods. To complete the payment to your vendor, you can use:
- A direct bank transfer
- PayPal, an electronic payment processing service
- Escrow.com, a secure third-party payment platform and Gearsupply partner
- A credit card payment through Stripe, another secure third-party payment platform
Feel free to call us at 1(888)USED-AV-0 for more details.
Please call us at 1(888)USED-AV-0 for shipping questions.
After navigating to a product’s page, you can click “Ask a Question” to contact that product’s seller.
If you’re not logged into an account, the seller will reply to your question via the email address you provide. If you are logged into an account, your conversation with the seller will appear under My Account > Inquiries.
Yes, sellers are required to use a photo of the exact item they’re selling. So, what you see is what you get!
All Gearpromise-certified listings purchased directly through Gearsupply qualify for our 48-Hour Gearpromise Guarantee. If you report any issues within 48 hours of receiving your order, Gearsupply’s expert customer service will step in and ensure they are resolved.
(In order to qualify, the entire purchase including payment and communication must be done using our platform.)
How the 48-Hour Gearpromise Guarantee works
- If there is an issue with your order, you reach out to us within 48 hours. You’ll submit pictures of any damage as well as estimated repair costs.
- Gearsupply will review the transaction and attempt to contact the seller to resolve the issue, as per Gearsupply’s policy.
- If we cannot reach a resolution with the seller, Gearsupply will walk you through the Escrow.com dispute process start to finish. We will ensure the dispute process is resolved and that you are refunded for your purchase (if justified).