Selling on Gearsupply
Welcome to the largest marketplace for used professional AV gear online. Due to our industry-low commission rate of 5.6%, streamlined platform, and expert customer service, we are the platform that hundreds of production companies, venues, and regular sound guys use to sell their equipment every day. Check out the FAQ below to see how to get selling on Gearsupply.
Welcome to Gearsupply! To create a vendor account, go to the top right corner of our webpage and click “Login/Register.” At the bottom of the popup window, click “Create Vendor Account.” From there, you will be directed to a webpage to register yourself as a vendor.
At that point, you can log into your new account with your email address and the password that you created. It may take 2-3 business days for your account to be approved to create listings and sell gear.
You can find your Store Manager page under the “My Account” tab in the top right of the screen. In this Manager, you can list new products, process orders, view sales metrics, communicate with customers, withdrawal earnings, see customers reviews, post articles for your customers, and much more. We recommend that you spend some time exploring all the tools at your fingertips!
If you’re a verified vendor in compliance with Gearpromise standards, Gearsupply guarantees a safe and secure sales process for every order. Additionally, customers will know that they can trust your business when they see the Gearpromise Verified sticker on your store.
We are aware of the realities of selling equipment online. That’s why we teamed up with Escrow.com to ensure a fraud-free, 100% secure selling experience with fees are as low as 0.0026%. By using our preferred shipping partners, your gear will get to the buyer as quickly and safely as possible.
How to Qualify for Gearpromise
- Once you are a verified vendor, your items can qualify for Gearpromise. Become verified today.
- Payments must be processed through Escrow.com to be eligible.
- Before shipment, you must photograph your gear both in its packaging and also loaded on the truck.
- Your gear must be shipped using a Gearsupply-preferred shipping partner, and you must provide a shipping receipt or signed bill of lading confirming all of the details in the shipment.
- In the event of a dispute, if you make reasonable efforts to resolve the dispute with the buyer, your account will remain in good standing.
- Non-responsive sellers are subject to account suspension.
You can embed a Gearsupply store into your website using the following HTML snippet. Please replace [your URL] with the URL/link to your shop (e.g. https://gearsupply.com/shop/soundsupply).
<iframe src=”[your URL]“
width=”1000″ height=”1000″ frameborder=”0″
<p>Your browser does not support this window. Please see our catalog at gearsupplydev.wpengine.com.</p>