Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.
The Dominator II from Aphex Systems is a stereo multiband peak limiter designed to fit a wide range of applications. Through the use of multiband techniques along with new proprietary circuits, the audibility of limiting action has been greatly reduced, especially when compared to conventional limiters. This means that greater limiting depth is possible, resulting in higher loudness with maintained audio quality. At virtually any limiting depth, the Dominator II is free of “hole punching”, “dullness”, and most other effects normally associated with limiters. As a peak overshoot protection limiter, the Dominator II is undetectable in line while it absolutely prevents peak levels from exceeding a user settable output level. In addition, the desired limiting effects of greater audio density and increased “punch” are readily available with the Dominator II.
• Peak Ceiling Trimmable in 0.2dB Steps Over a 34dB Range
• 3 Bands of Limiting with Switchable Crossover Frequencies
• Patented Automatic Limit Threshold (ALT) Circuitry
• Freedom from Pumping • Freedom from Spectral Gain Intermodulation
• Adjustable Density (Relative Crest Height)
• Calibrated Detented Potentiometers
• 104dB Dynamic Range
• LF and HF EQ Provides Shaping Equalization Below Peak Ceiling
• Relay Bypass, Remote Controllable
• Servo-Balanced Transformerless Inputs and Outputs
There are no reviews yet.