Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.
Scenius Profile is the new Clay Paky beam shaper at the top of the Clay Paky moving head range. The optical reflector has been designed specifically for this product, in order to make the projection perfectly uniform across the whole beam opening, avoiding the typical hotspot effect of many spotlights. Its framing system consists of four independent overlapping blades that create shapes of all sizes, not just quadrangular, but also triangular. It works simultaneously on four different focal planes and the exclusive “curtain effect” allows gradual total closure of the shape using any one of the four blades. The shape made may also be turned around itself up to an angle of 90°, either to change its orientation or keep it fixed as the light beam moves. Its advanced optical unit and the new 1400W OSRAM discharge lamp provide very high light output and CRI. Thanks to its wide 7°-48° zoom, Scenius Profile is perfect for every set. A modern focus tracking system concentrates maximum luminous efficiency precisely on the effect you wish to project, and the focus may be set to be fully automatic. The CMY color system, the linear CTO, 7 fixed colors, 14 gobos (6 rotating + 8 fixed), rotating prism, 2 variable frost filters, a very precise dimmer enhance the performances of this luminaire. With all these features, the Scenius Profile is an extraordinary tool for theatrical use, in television studios or on the sets of large events, where it can fashion uniform light beams without limits and frame scenic elements precisely with fixed or animated light. The optical reflector of Scenius Profile can be replaced with that of Scenius Spot, to obtain a higher luminous peak at the center of the beam.
• 1400W OSRAM discharge lamp – New optical reflector to ensure perfectly uniform beam projections
• Framing System operating on 4 focal planes – Framing System rotation on 90°
• 7°-48° zoom – Focus tracking system
• 6500 K output color temperature – Very high CRI
• CMY System + Linear CTO – 7-color wheel
• 14 gobos (6 rotating + 8 fixed) – Rotating Prism – 16 blades fast Iris
• Variable “soft edge” frost – Variable flood frost
• Very precise 0-100% dimmer – Fast stop/strobe effect
• Light can be run at 1400W or 1200W
• Art-Net / RDM
• Quiet, reliable and road-ready
There are no reviews yet.