Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.
ColorBlast TRX is a fully-featured RGBAW LED wash / flood / spotlight, offering a significantly enhanced color range, light output of up to 1577 lumens, and onboard addressing and configuration features for ease of use and control. Ideal for theatrical and rental distributors, exhibition houses, theaters, nightclubs, and other entertainment venues, rugged ColorBlast TRX fixtures are designed to withstand the rigors of demanding stage, set, and touring environments.
• Expanded color palette — Amber and neutral white LEDs seamlessly blend with red, green, and blue LEDs to produce a significantly expanded color palette, including intense yellows, highquality whites, and a range of subtle pastel colors.
• Flexible color control — Color control modes include five-channel RGBAW in / out, three channel RGB in / out, and three-channel RGB in mapped to five-channel RGBAW out. RGB modes offer consistent operation in installations with a mix of traditional LED fixtures.
• Full range of features — Accepts DMX input from the complete Philips line of controllers, as well as third-party controllers. Standalone mode offers a configurable pre-set Fixed Color effect. Adjustable dimming curves and LED transition speeds emulate the behavior of other Philips Color Kinetics fixtures and conventional theatrical fixtures.
• Superior color consistency and accuracy — Optibin, an advanced binning algorithm, sets a new standard for the color consistency and uniformity of LED sources used in manufacturing. Chromasync technology achieves unprecedented consistency of light performance and color precision across multiple fixtures in an installation, while maximizing intensity and color range.
• On-board controls — Touch-sensitive menus offer direct access to all on-board functions. Fixture self-test confirms proper fixture operation, while diagnostics display information such as serial number, operating temperature, and input voltage.
• Pivoting bezel and exchangeable lenses — The pivoting bezel and included 23° soft-focus and 10° clear tempered glass spread lenses let you switch quickly between soft-edge wash lighting and extended beam projection.
• Versatile mounting options — A pre-assembled mounting base easily accommodates truss clamps and other mounting and positioning options. Builtin 6 ft (1.8 m) power cables can be extended up to 175 ft (53.3 m) with standard color scroller or XLR patch cables.
• Accessories and additional spread lenses — City Theatrical Inc. offers a line of accessories, including top hats, half top hats, barndoors, egg crate louvers, and spread lenses. Locking accessory holder prevents accessories from falling out when fixture is hung upside down.
***UNIT ONLY. PLEASE INQUIRE ABOUT PSU AND CABLING***
There are no reviews yet.