Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.
The balanced, integrated, proven design of the Lodestar has made it the most popular electric chain hoist in the industry. Lodestar gives you more value for your money including:
• Quick change voltage board-change from low voltage to high voltage by simply re-positioning receptacle
• Gear train lifetime lubricated with nonoxidizing grease
• Precision machined and hardened liftwheel with hardened chain guides for precise chain liftwheel fit
• Gearing designed for exceptionally long life and quiet operation
• H4 duty standard
• Rugged control station (NEMA 4X)
• Hoist duty motor, standard Protector overload device and standard adjustable screw type limit switches
• Hardened, forged steel, latch type hooks and Hoistaloy load chain for long, dependable service
• Zinc plated load chain standard
• Easy to install and maintain
• No special tools required to disassemble
• Meets ASME B30.16
• Metric rated
• Made in U.S.A.
***Priced individually, sold in pairs in dual roadcase with 50′ chain
***Wiring changed to Soca7+ (see photo for pinout)
Columbus McKinnon CM-L 1T 16FPM Hoist w/50' Chain
Shipping amount will be attached to the final invoice.
Disclaimer: Please remember to inspect the shipment when it arrives. Be aware that if a damaged shipment is not immediately refused, Soundsupply reserves the right to refuse a customer refund. Feel free to call us at 1 (800) 211-4203 if you need anything!
All sales are final. If a damaged shipment is not immediately refused, Soundsupply reserves the right to refuse a customer refund.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
By ordering an item on Gearsupply, you are committing to paying and purchasing the product. Except for extraordinary circumstances, no returns or exchanges permitted.