Crown’s CTs Series amplifiers provide exceptional performance, flexibility and value for installed sound applications. CTs Series amplifiers feature independent selection of high and low impedance operation for a specific channel, plus power levels and features that were carefully chosen to match the requirements of fixed install design. Easy integration with HiQnet and CobraNet allows CTs amplifiers to deliver a comprehensive lineup of monitoring and control features along with digital audio transport for an award-winning digital audio solution.- High power density. All two channel models and four channel model in a 2RU chassis, eight channel model in a 3RU chassis
– Crown Switching Power Supply for lighter weight
– Selectable “Constant-Voltage” or low-impedance (4/8 ohm) operation per channel on 2-channel models, and per channel-pair on 4-and 8-channel models
– 100V direct outputs on CTs 2000, CTs 3000, CTs 4200, and CTs 8200
– Legendary Crown class-I (BCA) and AB+B output topologies offer the best in amplifier reliability
– 4- and 8-channel models offer perfect independent power solutions for multi-zoned systems- “FIT” (Fault Isolation Topology) circuitry on 4- and 8-channel models isolates fault conditions without affecting neighboring channels
– Comprehensive array of indicators provide accurate diagnostics
– Two-channel models are fully PIP2-compatible. Multi-channel models accept MC accessory modules.