Take your stage sound to the next level with the Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD power amplifier. With its cutting-edge technology and powerful performance, this amp will give you the clear, crisp sound you need to rock the house. Featuring four times the processing power of past models, the Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD delivers precise sound with every note. So step up your game and enter the world of professional touring amplification with the Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD.
The Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD power amplifier is the perfect choice for anyone who needs a lot of power and flexibility. With dual analog XLR inputs and AES/EBU input, it’s ready to take any signal you can throw at it. And with speakON and binding post output jacks, it can easily connect to your favorite speakers. Whether you’re permanent installation facility or on tour, the Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD has the functionality you need.
From the Manufacturer
Inside and out, the Crown Audio I-Tech 12000HD is one of the most technologically advanced professional touring amplifiers on the market today. Building on the decades of innovation, invention, and insight Crown is known for, the Crown I-Tech 12000HD features five new patents – three on the power supply alone – giving you an amp that goes well beyond the expected. At the heart of the new Crown I-Tech 12000HD is the BSS OMNIDRIVEHD™ processing engine. Four times faster than its predecessor and featuring Linear Phase FIR filters and LevelMAX™ limiters, OMNIDRIVEHD provides unmatched clarity and sonically pure signal processing.
• BSS OMNIDRIVEHD™ DSP processing with IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters
• Covered by five patents
• Fan has true tachometer feedback for fan fault protection and precise control over thermal performance, so the amp runs longer and harder than the competition
• Includes SLM (Sweep Load Monitoring) with system-level diagnostics
• Ultra smooth processing by onboard high-definition BSS OMNIDRIVEHD DSP with 24-bit, 192kHz Cirrus Logic SHARC A/D and D/A converters
• LevelMAX™ peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound
• True Ethernet backbone – fast, reliable and scalable
• High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables
• 6th-generation patented Class-I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw
• Global Power Supply; universal AC input accepts100-240VAC, 50/60Hz (±15%)
• Front-panel USB connector transfers presets to/from a USB drive to the amp’s DSP
• New software interface based on customer feedback manages presets, provides easier system-level changes, and includes a configuration wizard
• The only product available with analog, AES/EBU, CobraNet®, HiQnet™and Ethernet connectivity
• User -definable front panel security feature
• The only tour sound amplifier that provides inputs routable to any output (analog, AES, or CobraNet)
• Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Full power-supply voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand
• Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder
• More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts
• 200Vrms peak output voltage provides clean transient peaks