The Crown I-Tech 4x3500HD is a professional-level touring amplifier designed for the rigors of the road. Its powerful BSS OMNIDRIVEHD processing engine ensures precise and crystal-clear sound, while Linear Phase FIR filters and LevelMAX limiters provide superior performance. With four times the processing power of previous models, this amp is perfect for any stage.
The Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD amplifier is a powerful, versatile piece of equipment that gives you the flexibility you need to get your signal where it needs to go. With dual analog XLR inputs and AES/EBU input, this amp is perfect for permanent installations or on tour. Plus, with CobraNet connectivity and standard speakON and binding post output jacks, it’s easy to connect to your favorite speakers.
From the Manufacturer
The Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD amplifier is the industry’s first high-powered tour sound amplifier featuring four inputs, Analog, AES3, and CobraNet™, fully routable to any one of 4 outputs. Each channel features a complete compliment of OMNIDRIVEHD™ Processing, including the acclaimed LevelMAX™ Limiter Suite, and support for linear phase FIR filters as used in the latest JBL V5 loudspeaker tunings. Combine that with Crown’s patented Class-I technology delivering uncompromising power output across all four channels, and it’s easy to see why the Crown Audio I-Tech 4x3500HD is the flagship tour sound amplifier from Crown.
• True Ethernet backbone – fast, reliable and scalable
• Color LCD provides users with diagnostics and presets for easy setup
• Includes SLM (Sweep Load Monitoring) with system-level diagnostics
• Front panel USB connector transfers presets to/from a USB drive to the amp’s DSP
• New software interface based on customer feedback manages presets, provides easier system-level changes, and includes a configuration wizard
• The only product available with analog, AES, CobraNet®, HiQnet™ and Ethernet connectivity
• BSS OMNIDRIVEHD™ DSP processing with industry leading IIR filters and linear phase FIR filters
• High common-mode rejection eliminates hum and RFI on input cables
• Professional-grade connectors for all inputs and outputs
• Full power-supply voltage is always available, allowing instantaneous power on demand
• Quality-graded components let you safely drive the amplifier harder
• More total capacitance provides tremendous energy reserves for power bursts
• The only tour sound amplifier that provides four routable inputs to any output (analog, AES, VDrive, or CobraNet)
• LevelMAX™ peak voltage and RMS power limiters communicate with each other, resulting in smooth and accurate response, better sound
• Sixth generation patented Class-I (BCA®) circuitry couples power efficiently to the load and provides low AC current draw
• Global Power Supply; universal AC input accepts 100-240VAC, 50/60 Hz (±15%)