Professionally maintained and teched prior to shipment.
The Ion control desk fully integrated control of LEDs, conventional and moving lights in a compact, portable package. Up to four control devices, each with its own workspace, can be used for programming and playback. Synchronised backup is also optional. With Universal Fader Wings, multiple cue lists and up to 999 submasters are available.
• 1,024 or 6,144 outputs
• 16,000 channels
• Four Discrete Users
• Master playback pair with 60mm faders
• Four discrete palette types (IFCB)
• Presets function as “all palette”
• Effects provide dynamic, relational or absolute progressive action Show Import via ASCII from Obsession, Express, Expression, Emphasis, Congo, Cobalt, Grand MA1and Strand series 300/500 control desks
• In/Out: local DMX512-A/RDM x 2, MIDI In/Out, Networking DMX, MIDI, SMPTE, SERIAL and contact closure via Net3 Gateways
• OSC Transmit/Receive
• UDP Transmit/Receive
• Virtual Media Server function for pixel mapped effects, images and animations
• Support for multiple languages, including English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Chinese