Imagine a high performance Source Four® Zoom™ ellipsoidal equipped with motorized pan, tilt, zoom and on-board dimming. Add a 24-frame capacity gel scroller that borrows from Wybron’s famed Coloram® technology. Couple that with an exclusive QuietDrive™ motor control for amazing low-noise performance. All of the automated parameters required by the theatrical lighting designer are combined to create the Source Four Revolution®. Need additional beam control? Revolution’s two module bays accept any two of the four optional beam-control modules. And these modules insert without tools or fixture disassembly. All modules are auto-sensing and require no patching or internal configuration changes to the fixture. True “plug-and-play” convenience!
- Iris Module: 18-leaf construction
- Static Wheel Module: Three positions plus open. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters
- Rotating Wheel Module: Three positions plus open.
- Variable speed rotation in both directions. High-resolution indexing. Uses glass or steel M-size gobos or filters
- Shutter Module: Four shutters in four planes with 90º range of movement