The GrandMA2 Light Lighting Console is the perfect tool for anyone looking to control all kinds of lighting, from conventionals and moving lights, to LEDs and video. With 4,096 parameters and 15 motorized executor faders, this console is packed with features that make it fast and easy to use. All further features and controls beyond these parameters and executor faders are identical to those on the full-size version. Whether you’re using it as a standalone console or as a backup device, this is the perfect choice for anyone needing a versatile and powerful lighting solution.
The GrandMA2 is the perfect tool to control all kinds of lighting genres like conventionals, moving lights, LEDs, video and media. It supplies an intuitive and fast control of all connected fixtures and channels. It can handle an almost infinite number of presets, cues, pages, sequences and effects. It is ideally suited as a standalone console or as a backup device for the grandMA2 full-size. Moreover grandMA series 1-showfiles can be converted to be used with these 2nd generation consoles.
All grandMA2 consoles are optionally available as Silent Version with optimised fan for noise-sensitive environments.
- Real-time control for up to 65,536 parameters per session in connection with MA NPU (equivalent to 256 DMX universes)
- 4,096 HTP/LTP parameters
- 6 DMX outputs
- 2 internal TFT wide mode touchscreens (15.4″ WXGA)
- 2 external TFT screens can be connected (UXGA, touchscreens accepted)
- 1 internal command screen – multi-touch (9″ SVGA)
- 15 motorized executor faders
- Integrated keyboard drawer
- Built-in uninterruptible power supply (UPS)
- 2 etherCON connectors, 5 USB 2.0 connectors
- Motorized monitor wing
- 2 motorized A/B fader (100mm)
- Individually backlit and dimmable silent (clickless) keys