JBL’s VRX932LAP is powered, ultra-compact two-way line-array system which features one 12” dual-voice coil and three 1.5” high-frequency drivers. All of the drivers in this system boast lightweight, powerful neodymium magnets. The VRX932LAP can be ground stacked and or suspended in arrays of up to 5 units, or they can be attached independently to tripods with or without additional subwoofers.
These speakers are excellent choices in mid-sized venues that don’t require full-size line-array systems. Any gig that requires an incredibly lightweight line-array system with an easy and quick-to-rig setup could benefit from the JBL VRX932LAP.
The JBL VRX918SP/VRX918S and SRX781S subwoofers are compatible with this system.
Weight: 52 lbs
Dimensions: 13.75 x 23.5 x 17.5”
System Input Power Rating:
1750W Peak, 875W Continuous
From the Manufacturer:
The VRX932LAP is a powered, lightweight, compact 12″ two-way line-array speaker system designed for use in arrays of up to five units. VRX932LAP is the ideal choice when line-array performance is needed but the venue size doesn’t call for the very long-throw characteristics of larger line-arrays and a fast and easy setup is vital.
- Built-in JBL Drivepack® DPC-2 amplifier module designed by Crown provides 1750 Watts of peak Power. DSP based resident input module provides system optimization and EQ functionality.
- JBL’s exclusive neodymium magned Differential Drive® woofer for high-power capacity and light-weight.
- VRX932LAP features 3 x 2408J Annular Ring Diaphragm HF drivers. The 2408 represents the latest in JBL Professional compression driver design.
- Constant Curvature waveguide for unprecedented array coherence.
- Integral rigging hardware for simple connection of enclosures and optional array frame. Dual angle pole socket for aiming flexibility.
- Array Configuration Selector permits “array shading”.
|Power Rating||1750 Watts Peak875 Watts Continuous|
|Frequency Response (-10dB)||57 Hz – 20 kHz|
|Dimensions (H x W x D)||349 mm x 597 mm x 444 mm(13.75 in x 23.5 in x 17.5 in)|
|Frequency Response||75 Hz – 20 kHz (+/-3db)|
|Maximum SPL (1m)||136 dB SPL|
|Coverage Pattern||100 x 15 nominal|
|DPC-2 Output as (Continuous IED shaped pink noise into rated load impedance)||LF: 750 Watts, HF: 125 Watts|
|DPC-2 Output Section||LF: Dual-Bridged Technology™, Class D|
|Inputs||XLR with loop through|
|LF Driver||1 x JBL 2262FF 305 mm (12 in) neodymium magnet|
|HF Driver||3 x JBL 2408J, 38 mm (1.5 in)|
|User Controls||Input Attenuator (0-16 dB)|
|Signal Processings||DSP based, resident in Input Module|
|AC Power Operating Range||90-132 VAC or 216-264 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|AC Input Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPA)|
|AC Loop Through Connector||Neutrik PowerCon (NAC 3MPB)|
|AC Current Requirements||6A per system at 120V, 3A per system at 240V|
|Enclosure||25/15 mm, 11-ply birch plywood|
|Suspension / Mounting||Optional VRX-AF line array frame kit, 10mm forged eyebolts or internal dual angle 36mm pole mount cup for pole or tripod mounting|
|Finish||Black DuraFlex™ finish|
|Grille||Powder coated, black, 16-gauge perforated steel with with acoustically transparent foam|
|Net Weight (each)||24 kg (52 lb)|
|Optional Accessories||VRX-AF: Suspension array frame|
|Outputs||1 x XLR|
|System Type||Constant Curvature 12″ Two-Way Powered Line Array System|
|Nominal Impedance||NA – amplification is integrated|