The JBL VTX A12 loudspeaker is the next generation in line array technology. Designed specifically for rental companies, FOH engineers, and tour sound production crews, this loudspeaker delivers unmatched performance and sensitivity. With its high-frequency waveguide design and patented rigging mechanism, the VTX A12 is easy to deploy and setup – perfect for any mid- to large-size touring application or high-end fixed installation.
– New and improved JBL transducers for the best output per weight
– Innovative HF section integrates the phasing plug and waveguide for high sensitivity and linearity even at high output levels
– Redesigned Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) for reduced horn edge diffraction, improved LF sensitivity, lower distortion, and 90-degree coverage down to 250 Hz
– Next Generation LF section, including industry-defining Differential Drive woofers, with a dual magnet, dual voice-coil design for extended linear excursion
– Best-in-class rigging for streamlined, rapid deployment
– Full-face grill for superior weatherization and refined aesthetics
– New transport cart and frame for simplified transport and setup
– Optimizations throughout the design for space efficiency and reduced weight while simultaneously improving performance
– Full integration with JBL system control and prediction software
– Lightweight design
Frequency Response (-10dB) 46 Hz – 19k Hz (Preset: VTX A12W)
Horizontal Coverage (-6 dB) 120 degrees nominal (250 Hz – 18k Hz)
146 dB (Preset: VTX A12W)
System Amplification Crown Audio I-Tech HD
Nominal Impedance LF: 2x 8 ohms
MF: 8 ohms
HF: 8 ohms
LF Driver (2) JBL 2264H 12-inch Neodymium Differential Drive® woofer
MF Driver (4) JBL 2165H 5.5-inch Neodymium Differential Drive® woofer
HF Driver (3) JBL 2423K 2-inch annular diaphragm compression driver
Enclosure Finnish birch plywood, Black DuraFlex finish, integral recessed handles
IP Rating IP55 EN (60529)
Suspension / Mounting High-grade steel with anti-corrosion coating, captive suspension plates, quick release pins, auto-locking mechanism for setting angles
Inter-enclosure Angle 0.25 | 0.5 | 1 | 1.5 | 2 | 2.5 | 3 | 4 | 6 | 8 | 10
Dimensions (H x W x D) 330 mm x 1118 mm x 495 mm
13 in x 44 in x 19.5 in
Net Weight (each) 60.8 kg (134.0 lbs)
Write a product review
Help another users by sharing your experience!
Are you sure delete this review?
If you delete your review, it will disappear from the list of reviews
- Used - Very Good
- Price low to high
- Price high to low
Shipping amount will be attached to the final invoice.
Disclaimer: Please remember to inspect the shipment when it arrives. Be aware that if a damaged shipment is not immediately refused, Soundsupply reserves the right to refuse a customer refund. Feel free to call us at 1 (800) 211-4203 if you need anything!
All sales are final. If a damaged shipment is not immediately refused, Soundsupply reserves the right to refuse a customer refund.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
By ordering an item on Gearsupply, you are committing to paying and purchasing the product. Except for extraordinary circumstances, no returns or exchanges permitted.