The JBL VTX A8 is a dual 8 line array loudspeaker that delivers next-generation sound quality in a compact and versatile solution. Ideal for small to mid-size rental and installed applications, this loudspeaker was designed with production companies, rental houses, theaters, churches, and other live production applications in mind. With its 110 degree dispersion pattern and powerful sound reproduction capabilities, the JBL VTX A8 is perfect for any situation that demands superior audio performance.
The VTX A8 is a state-of-the-art loudspeaker that delivers unmatched performance, efficiency, and coverage. Featuring two 8 woofers, four 3.5 midrange drivers, and two 2″ high-frequency compression drivers, this line array provides powerful sound with great detail and clarity. The double-flared ports extend the low frequency range for deep, rich bass tones, while the patented rigging mechanism makes deployment a breeze. Additionally, the VTX A8 can be used alongside VTX B18, A12 or A12W to fill or refine the sound of these larger systems.
Delivering pristine sound quality in an elegant, compact form factor, the JBL VTX A8 is perfect for installations where space is at a premium.
– Innovative 3-way (bi-amp) design for best-in-class performance
– JBL Differential Drive woofers and Slip Stream ports deliver optimal bass response down to 49 Hz
– Common HF compression driver across A-Series products provides excellent sonic consistency
– Mid-frequency Radiation Boundary Integrator® (RBI) design maximizes transducer density and improves horizontal directivity
– Innovative auto-locking rigging mechanism for streamlined, rapid deployment
– Built-in MF/HF passive network allows for reduced amplifier channels
– Full-face, enclosed grille for refined aesthetics and weatherization (IP55)
– Comprehensive mounting accessories expand configuration options
– Integrates seamlessly with JBL system control and prediction software
– Compact, lightweight design