The MA Lighting GrandMA Full-Size Lighting Console is the perfect option for theatres, musical events, concert touring, television, clubs, amusement parks or cruise ships. With its ability to control moving lights, conventional lights, and effects as well as LEDs and video the grandMA console provides a fully integrated lighting system that is both elegant and efficient.
The grandMA full-size lighting console is the original and largest model in the MA Lighting range. It provides a truly flexible and comfortable programming and operating environment, capable of controlling huge numbers of devices in an elegant manner. With three color touch screen displays, two external displays, twenty motorized faders, 60+40 physical playback buttons (on 128 pages), an internal uninterruptible power supply and 2,048 DMX channels on-board (expandable to 4,096), this console is perfect for any lighting professional.
This powerful console offers direct access to media servers, real-time rendering visualization, and a reliable and proven operational philosophy that allows for a direct, flexible, and intuitive way of working. With its expansive capabilities, the GrandMA full-size is perfect for large-scale productions.
– Real-time control for up to 64 DMX universes (Expansion Mode)
– Extensive networking functionality incl. Multi-User, Backup, Parameter Expansion, etc.
– 2,048 HTP- or LTP-parameters built-in (4,096 with expansion chip) in stand-alone mode
– 3 internal, high-resolution TFT color touch screens
– 2 external SVGA connectors
– 20 motorized faders, 60+40 executor buttons (on 128 pages)
– Keyboard and mouse included
– Uninterruptable Power Supply (UPS) built-in
– Same software for console compatibility: one system one operating philosophy
– Completely configurable for every application: Theatre, TV, Concert Touring, Entertainment, etc.
– Elegant programming and control of moving lights, dimmers, LEDs, effects and media servers
– Mature software and hardware extensively field tested provide unmatched stability and reliability