Featuring a peak SPL of 133dB, the Martin Audio WPS is designed to provide excellent coverage consistency in difficult acoustic environments. With its small footprint and reduced weight, the Martin Audio WPS is perfect for use in live sound reinforcement, theater installations, houses of worship, and concert halls.
This passive loudspeaker system that integrates a high density of drive units in a very compact enclosure. Employing two 8″ low frequency drivers, four 4″ midrange drivers and four 1″ exit HF compression drivers, it covers the full width of the enclosure with its 100° horizontal constant directivity coverage pattern.
The Martin Audio WPS line of loudspeakers provide an excellent return-on-investment for rental companies. The Martin Audio WPS arrays are perfect for front-fill, delay or side-hang support for larger WP systems, and the extended low frequency performance makes them ideal partners for the SXC118 cardioid subwoofer or its flyable variant, the SXCF118.
– Ultra-compact line array
– External dedicated multi-channel Class D amplification
– Scalable resolution for advanced array control
– Industry-leading DISPLAY software interacts with DSP for highly accurate results
– Side and rear handles for easy handling and setting splay angles
– 100° horizontal constant directivity pattern control
– Fast, integral 3-point flying systems for up to 16 enclosures