The Martin LC2140 DVI LED video display panel is a state-of-the-art product that offers unprecedented flexibility and image quality for stage shows, TV studios, and other commercial applications. Its modular design makes it easy to assemble and disassemble, while its IP65 protection rating ensures that it can be used in most outdoor settings. With its high degree of transparency and low weight, the LC2140 is perfect for use in unique or challenging applications where a traditional LED screen would not be feasible.
Furthermore, the LC2140’s all-in-one design with direct DVI connections makes setup a breeze. Plus, its switch-mode power supply ensures compatibility with any voltage around the globe. With its durable construction and low weight, the LC2140 is perfect for travel.
– Extremely bright, 1800 NITs (cd/m2)
– Unique semi-transparent design
– Genlock feature for preventing light-flicker in TV applications
– Daisy-chain set-up with DVI-D connection (up to 6 modules per link)
– Simple, familiar assembly in truss mount format
– Units can be evenly joined for a seamless image
– All-in-one solution, with no external power supplies or drivers
– Light weight modules, easy to handle, cutting cost and time
– 40 mm pixel pitch (seamless image at about 30m)