The Martin M6 Lighting Control Surface is the next generation in lighting consoles. It has been designed to control everything from conventional and moving lights to the most advanced media server. The M6 is perfect for multimedia shows and can handle even the most challenging tasks. With its intuitive interface and powerful features, the M6 is a must-have for any lighting professional.
Incorporating the latest technologies with an industrial multi-core processor, solid-state drives and custom-designed high-brightness touch screens, it gives users the ultimate control surface for fast programming and extensive playback control. Additionally, the M6 can deliver 64 DMX universes directly from the consoles network ports without using costly external processors.
The M6 offers a wide range of features, including a LiveBlender T-Bar, FastDial rotary encoders, and Paired Playback buttons. The BriteTouch display makes it easy to see your cues and parameters at a glance. With 44 playbacks, 10 motorized faders, and 12 additional faders, you’ll have all the control you need to create stunning lighting effects.
– 2 x positionable BriteTouch widescreens (sunlight readable, multi-touch)
– 2 x external DisplayPort touchscreens up to 1920×1080 per output
– FastTouch 3.5 touchscreens
– 1 x LiveBlender split T-Bar with 8 x FastBlend RGB buttons
– 4 x FastTrack linear encoders
– 12 x FastDial rotary encoders
– 1 x dedicated dimmer wheel
– 10 x motorized playbacks with LCD displays and 4 x customizable buttons
– 10 x PlayPairs buttons with LCD displays
– 12 x Sub Playback faders and 12 x Sub Playback buttons
– 2 x Main Go sections
– 12 x F-Keys and 5 x FastKeys
– Low-profile housing with adaptable module layout
– Show-ready boot up in under a minute
– 64 DMX universes directly from the console network ports
– 1 year MSD 6 Lite license on dedicated One-Key