AG-MX70 8-Input Professional Digital A/V Mixer
– Designed for live events and full-fledged digital post-production
– Compact unit with a 2-BUS, 8-input video switcher, high-performance, multi-functional digital video effects unit and versatile audio mixer.
– 4:2:2:4 digital component picture quality with Dynamic Rounding for broadcast-quality video and 16:9 wide and 4:3 aspect ratio capability
– Creates more than 600 2D effects patterns including transitions, key patterns, mosaic, paint, trail and multi-images
– Optional AG-VE70P 3-D effects board delivers over 1600 effects including page-turns, accordion, spheres and ripples
– An easy-to-operate joystick allows users to position and size effects as well as select and adjust colors.
– Tally outputs for up to eight cameras and 2-channel frame synchronization permitting special effects in each of the A/B program busses
– Large LCD control panel for easy operation and monitoring of system status.
– Five-row matrix menu display with five rotary switches makes it easy to set the units multitude of functions
– Inputs including composite, Y/C, component, or Serial Digital (SDI)
– 30-frame graphics buffer for roll, crawl and logo animation; and a USB interface makes it easy to download graphics
– RS-422A and RS-232C remote control terminals standard and a GPI terminal to permit the AG-MX70 to team with video editing devices
– Versatile audio mixing with four stereo inputs (or embedded audio with the optional SDI interface), plus 2 Auxiliary Inputs, one of which can be switched to a microphone level input