The Yamaha Rio 1608-D2 digital I/O rack stage box is perfect for expanding the capabilities of your CL or QL series console, or any other RIVAGE PM series device. It features 32 analog inputs and 16 analog outputs, as well as eight digital AES/EBU outputs, making it perfect for larger performances or installations.
This excellent stage box that connects directly to Dante digital audio networks, allowing for flexible system configuration. Dual power supply units provide high reliability in case of power failure, while a character/graphic display makes it easy to see what’s going on.
The Rio 1608-D2 also features a Gain Compensation function that automatically adjusts gain at the digital stage to compensate for analog gain changes, making sure your sound is sent to the network at a consistent level.
- 16 analog inputs and 8 outputs.
- Redundant connections are supported with primary and secondary connectors. Daisy chain connections are also supported.
- Comprehensive display and local control of gain and other parameters.
- Dante Network Protocol for Flexible System Setup
- Dual Redundant Power Supplies and Improved, Quiet Airflow
- Digital Compensation for Analog Gain Changes
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 480 x 132 x 368mm (18.9″ x 5.2″ x 14.5″)
Net Weight: 9.6 kg (21.2 lbs)
Write a product review
Help another users by sharing your experience!
Are you sure delete this review?
If you delete your review, it will disappear from the list of reviews
- Used - Very Good
- Price low to high
- Price high to low
Shipping amount will be attached to the final invoice.
Disclaimer: Please remember to inspect the shipment when it arrives. Be aware that if a damaged shipment is not immediately refused, Soundsupply reserves the right to refuse a customer refund. Feel free to call us at 1 (800) 211-4203 if you need anything!
All sales are final. If a damaged shipment is not immediately refused, Soundsupply reserves the right to refuse a customer refund.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
By ordering an item on Gearsupply, you are committing to paying and purchasing the product. Except for extraordinary circumstances, no returns or exchanges permitted.