The next-generation JBL VTX B28 dual 18-inch subwoofer is designed to complement the companys flagship VTX full-range sound reinforcement systems. Delivering uncompromised low-frequency performance, this subwoofer is ideal for even the most demanding shows on the planet. Boasting JBL Differential Drive transducers, an exclusive port design, and the same industrial design found in JBLs VTX A-Series products, it can be flown or ground stacked in omnidirectional or cardioid configurations.
The JBL VTX B28 is a dual 18″ arrayable subwoofer that is simple and fast to rig, making it an ideal choice for rental, AV, and touring companies, as well as high-end fixed installations. The integral two-point rigging system allows arrays of up to 16 B28 enclosures to be flown, while three M20 pole mount attachments on the enclosures top allow for standard Base Plate accessories to be used with the A12, A8, and V20 systems to create ground stacked systems. Furthermore, the VTX B28 is powered exclusively by Crown I-Tech HD amplifiers and is fully integrated into JBLs software ecosystem.
– Delivers transparent, linear bass response down to 25 Hz
– JBL Differential Drive woofers
– Large double-flared port for greater extension and reduced turbulence
– Simple 2-point spring-loaded rigging system
– FEA-optimized enclosure
– Front and rear NL4 connectors
– Support for omnidirectional or cardioid modes
– Acoustically compatible with all VTX full-range products
– Flexible accessory options